What is a Confirmation Page?
Last Update: August 9th, 2021
A confirmation page is a receipt to show a successful fax transmission.
It is another term for “fax receipt.”
When sending a fax, the receiving fax machine sends a signal saying “message entirely received” when the transmission is one.
When the sending fax machine gets the “message entirely received” message, it prints out a confirmation page.
The confirmation page contains date and time the transmission started and finished, who send the fax, information on where the fax was sent and may include a copy of the first page of the fax or even all pages of the fax.
- Fax Authority – Why is faxing still used? – Confirmation pages are one of the big reasons that fax is still in use.
- Brother – Confirm that a FAX that I sent was received properly – Instructions on how to set up confirmation pages on a Brother fax machine.
- Canon – Canon mf247 fax confirmation – A forum conversation on how to set up confirmation pages on a Canon fax machine.
- HP – M225dn Fax Confirmation Page – A forum conversation on how to set up confirmation pages on an HP fax machine.
- Lexmark – How to obtain a Fax Confirmation with the Lexmark X63 – Instructions on how to set up a confirmation page on a Lexmark fax machine.